|Tags||tinted moisturiser, nude look|
|Best For||All Skin Types, Wheatish complexion, Everyday wear|
|How it works||The revolutionary formula gives 8 benefits to instantly brighten, even tone, hydrate, conceal, smooth, mattify, freshen and protect with SPF 21/ PA+++.|
|Tips||Use on cleansed face|
|How to use||Dot on cleansed face and massage lightly till absorbed.|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
So overall, I quite liked it..and the dewy finish it offers. So perfect for everyday Review by shibani
Quality Price Value
have this Cream in two shade-natural & radiance, What i do is mix both of them to create my perfect shade.
Below are some pros & cons of this product:
1. It has a small nozzle tip which dispenses just the right amount, so no wastage of product.
2. You need just a pea sized amount for the whole face, a little goes a long way.
3. Evens out my complexion
4. Gives a very light coverage
5. Has fruity, pleasant fragrance.
6. It stays for a good 7-8 hours and gives a nice dewy finish.
7. Has SPF 21 and offers PA+++ protection.
8. Travel friendly tube.
1. If your skin is very dry, you may need to apply moisturizer beneath.
2. The quantity we get in this tube is quite less, around 25ml.
3. Limited shade.
4. The shades number are very confusing i.e the shades are numbered opposite from dark to light..01 Nude being the darkest and 03 Natural being the lightest. (Posted on 02/06/2012)