Oily skin is amongst the most typical skin conditions. It may be seasonal or a permanent feature of the skin. Some organic face washes help prevent excessive production of sebum on the skin. They contain ingredients that are herbal and natural. When using an organic face wash, the chances of developing skin conditions such as acne and rashes are minimized. Here is a list of six herbal or organic face wash specially designed for oily skin.
Best Organic Face Wash
The product is available in a tube with an open flip cap. This face wash has a fragrance of tea tree oil. The cleanser is pale green in color and smooth. A tiny amount of it is enough to wash the face along with the neck. It does not lather up but cleans all skin of dirt and impurities. The face wash works well in preventing blackheads. The product is free of soap, parabens, and alcohol. The product contains an acne control and oil balancing formula.
- The product is available in a tube with a flip-open cap.
- Its ingredients include tea tree oil extracts, rose, neem extracts, and lavender.
- It contains a soap-free formula and is gentle on the skin.
- The face wash comes in 100 ml quantity.
- It has a refreshing fragrance.
- The product is made with herbal ingredients.
- The face wash is free of harmful chemicals, including parabens and alcohol.
- It comes in easy-to-carry packaging.
- It is effective in controlling acne.
- The face wash lightens scar marks and blemishes.
- It helps improve skin tone.
- The running consistency is high. The gentle squeezing of the tube can lead to an excessive discharge of face wash, which sometimes leads to wastage.
The face wash is organic, chemical-free, and cruelty-free. Its ingredients are sourced from all over the country and then blended to make a face wash. It is a multi-purpose face wash. Infused with the goodness of coffee beans that help treat dark circles and acne.
The face wash is made with all-natural ingredients. It is effective in cleaning pores, preventing acne, and removing excess oil. Skin is left clean and tan-free. Its natural ingredients help prevent breakouts. It also contains menthol that refreshes and rejuvenates the skin. The face wash makes the skin soft and nourished.
- The face wash’s natural ingredients include coffee, sandalwood, Aloe Vera, Almond Oil Ester, Vitamin C and E, Papaya Extract, purified water, and more.
- It comes in a packaging of 225ml.
- It has a gooey texture.
- The product is suitable for oily and sensitive skin type
- The face wash effectively cleans pores, detans, and hydrates the skin.
- It clears excess oil from the skin.
- Its regular use can help prevent acne, blemishes, and pigmentation.
- It is free from paraben and sulfate.
- The face wash keeps the skin moisturized.
- The face wash packing is not travel-friendly.
The product contains active ingredients that help prevent acne. It is gentle to the skin. The face wash removes excess oil from the skin surface without drying the skin. The product is 100% natural and free from harmful chemicals.
- The product comes in 200 ml tube packing.
- It has a mild and calming fragrance.
- The face wash is suitable for all types of skin.
- Its ingredients include tea tree, neem, and basil.
- The product nourishes the skin while gently cleansing it.
- It makes the skin soft and supple.
- The face wash refreshes and rejuvenates the skin.
- It contains anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties of tea tree that help fight acne and treat skin damages.
- It also has the goodness of Vitamin C that helps add a natural glow to the skin.
- No negative point found so far
The face wash is formulated for regular use. It contains natural ingredients that gently clean the skin. The face wash effectively controls excess sebum, deep cleans the pores, and rejuvenates dull skin.
Organic Harvest is one of the largest organic brands in India. Its products are effective, gentle, and all-natural. The face wash is suitable for skin types and can be used by men and women.
- The face wash ingredients include Glabra Root, Daisy Flower, and Olive Extract.
- The product comes in 120 Grams in quantity and a tube packing.
- It is free from parabens, minerals, and sulfate.
- The face wash keeps the skin naturally moisturized.
- It helps clean pores, remove dead skin cells, and extra oil from the surface.
- The active ingredients of the face wash help brighten the skin tone by reducing dark spots and preventing fine lines.
- It makes the skin glow naturally.
- The face wash has a mild and soothing fragrance.
- It has small microbeads that help gently scrub out dirt and clean blocked pores.
- Its texture is smooth to make a rich lather.
- No negative points found so far.
The Khadi Mauri Herbal Fenugreek Face Wash is formulated using ayurvedic formula and natural extract. The face wash is 100% organic and suitable for all skin types. It contains anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, anti-fungal, and antibacterial properties of chamomile that help prevent acne and treat skin damages.
- Its ingredients include fenugreek, tiger herb, basil, and chamomile.
- The face wash comes in a 210 ml bottle packing with a press lotion pump.
- The face wash contains no harmful chemicals and paraben.
- It helps fight early signs of aging.
- The product naturally cleanses the skin and makes it glow.
- It provides an even tone on the skin.
- The face wash naturally moisturizes the skin.
- It is also effective in removing blackheads.
- It has a natural fragrance that is calming.
- The face wash adds natural radiance to the skin.
- No negative points found so far.
The face wash cleanses the skin by brightening it with its all-natural ingredients. The product is effective in de-tanning the skin. It rejuvenates and refreshes the skin.
The product comes in eco-friendly packaging.
It contains 100% certified organic white peony rich with antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-fungal properties.
- The face wash hydrates the skin.
- It contains a gentle formula that cleanses the skin and pores.
- The product helps regulate melanin production.
- It has a pleasant fragrance.
- It brightens up the skin.
- No negative points found so far.
Here are a few things to consider when buying a face wash.
Understand the Need: Before buying a cleanser, know what is exactly required. If the requirement is for acne treatment, then buy a face wash that helps treat acne.
- The Skin Type: Different skin types require different types of face wash. Know the skin type before buying a cleanser.
- Read Label: Avoid products with sulfates, scent, silicone, alcohol, and other toxic components.
- Do your homework: Look upon the internet for products that are suitable to be used as a face wash for oily skin types. Look for products that are vegan and cruelty-free.
- Pricing: There is a belief that expensive products are high quality. Never judge a product by its price. Look into its ingredients and what it has to offer.
- Packaging: A face wash in a tube is easy to carry and makes it convenient to clean the face when needed. When buying a face wash, ensure it comes in travel-friendly packaging such as a tube.
How to use a Face wash?
The face wash is easy to use. Take a pea size of the lotion in the palm and rub it gently with the other palm. Leather up the lotion and rub it on the facial skin in a circular motion. Rinse the face, wash and pat dry the skin. Here are a few things to consider when using a face wash for refreshing skin.
- Use Cold Water: Rinsing face wash with cold water can help to tighten open pores.
- Don’t Scrub the Facial Skin: Face washes are formulated with ingredients that absorb in the skin to remove impurities. Scrubbing face wash against the skin aggressively may cause skin rashes.
- Wash Face When Necessary: Washing the facial skin more than two times can reduce natural moisture. Dermatologists recommend using face wash once in the morning and once in the evening or night before going to bed.
Q. Can face wash be substituted with face wipes?
A. Although face wipes are quite popular and in demand, they should not be used in lieu of face wash. Most face wipes are not eco-friendly and don’t even serve the purpose of face wash. Face wipes, for instance, cannot help open clogged pores.
Q. How much face wash is enough?
A. Pea size face wash is adequate to clean the facial skin of dirt and excess oil. Overuse of it can damage the natural moisture of the skin.
It is essential to set up a facial cleaning routine for healthy and glowing skin. Cleaning the facial skin with mild and natural face wash can help keep it nourished and moisturized. When buying a face wash, ensure the product is free from harmful chemicals and contains natural ingredients.