The skin around the eyes is delicate and is the first to experience the signs of aging, including wrinkles and puffy eyes. Under-eye creams can help keep the skin healthy, young, and moisturized. The earlier one starts applying the product, the longer its effects will be. But, it is crucial to pick the right type of under-eye cream as per skin type and sex. Here is a list of best under eye cream India.
The product contains the goodness of Vitamin C, E, and B3 that help treat dark circles, puffiness, and early signs of aging. It is suitable for normal skin types. The under-eye cream comes in a small jar with a screw lid. It is easy to store and use. It contains natural ingredients and is free from chemicals. The under-eye cream continuously hydrates the skin around the eyes when applied regularly. For best results, apply the product just before going to bed.
- It is a dermatologically tested product.
- The under-eye cream contains natural ingredients, including cucumber extract, aloe vera, licorice extract, Gotu kola, and argan oil.
- StBotanica Pure Radiance Under Eye Cream is PETA certified as a cruelty-free and vegan product.
- It contains no parabens, sulfates, and mineral oils.
- The under-eye cream comes in 50 grams packing of 10x10x10 cm plastic jar with screw lid.
- The product effectively helps prevent wrinkles and lines.
- It helps remove dark circles and puffiness.
- The cream relaxes the eyes.
- It moisturizes and nourishes the skin around the eye while reducing the appearance of dryness and fine lines.
- Apply the cream during the day and at night.
- It is free from chemicals.
- The under-eye cream is formulated using a powerful formula containing hydraulic acid, silk protein, and essential vitamins.
- It rejuvenates and brightens the under-eye skin.
- It is non-greasy and has a pleasant fragrance.
- The under-eye cream takes about five minutes to dry after applying.
The product effectively refreshes the skin around the eye. It is a blend of natural ingredients and helps reduce dark circles and fine lines. The eye gel cools and soothes the skin. It is safe for everyday use.
- The eye gel comes in a tight screw jar.
- Its ingredients include aloe vera extract, ashwagandha extract, papaya extract, jaiphal extract, and more.
- Khadi Natural Under Eye Gel is an all-natural product.
- It is free from parabens.
- The product helps fight off signs of aging and fatigue appearing in the eye contour area.
- It helps prevent wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles, and puffiness.
- The gel leaves a cooling sensation after application.
- Men and women can use it.
- As the product is free from preservatives, fungal molds may grow if left unused for a few weeks after opening the jar.
The product contains a unique anti-aging formula that helps improve skin elasticity of the eye contour area. The serum contains the goodness of Vitamin B3 and hyaluronic acid that help retain moisture in the skin. It also contains peptides that boost collagen production and Vitamin E, which creates a protective shield against free radicals. The serum is clinically proven to hydrate, smooth, and plump the skin. It is suitable for all skin types. The product is free from sulfates and petroleum.
- The serum comes in a bottle with a lotion pump.
- One bottle of Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Serum contains 50 ml cream.
- The product is suitable for combination, dry, sensitive, normal, and oily skin types.
- Its ingredients include niacinamide peptides, vitamin E, and hyaluronic acid.
- The products help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and dark circles.
- It keeps the skin hydrated.
- The under-eye skin feels rejuvenated after a few days of applying the serum.
- The serum is free from toxins, including sulfates.
- The product is specially designed for women.
The product effectively reduces dark circles, puffiness, wrinkles, and fine lines. The cream contains the goodness of cucumber and coffee that helps treat signs of stress and fatigue on the eye contour area. It is dermatologically tested safe for all skin types. It is easy to apply and can be used with makeup.
- Mamaearth Natural under-eye cream’s ingredients include white Lilly, mulberry, glycerin, green tea, caffeine, cucumber, papaya, and hydrolyzed collagen.
- The product comes in a bottle with a lotion pump.
- It is most suitable for combination skin types.
- The cream is a dermatologically tested and toxin-free certified product.
- It helps reduce eye bags and dark circles.
- The cream moisturizes, repairs, and nourishes the under-eye skin.
- The product is effective in restoring skin elasticity and reducing signs of aging.
- It helps defend against free radicals.
- The under-eye cream is free from mineral oils and parabens.
- Use it in the morning and at night before going to bed.
- The under-eye cream takes time to show results.
The under-eye cream is mild and suitable for men and women. The product is free from harmful chemicals and preservatives. Bella Vita Organic Eyelift under-eye cream is formulated using all-natural ingredients, including cucumber extract, almond oil, and aloe vera gel. The product is effective in reducing dark circles and soothing tired eyes. It deeply nourishes the skin and helps improve elasticity.
- The under-eye cream is a natural formulation, using ingredients such as cucumber, almond oil, vitamin E, tulsi, aloe vera, and Jojoba.
- It has a mild fragrance.
- It is suitable for delicate skin types.
- The product has a fast-absorbing formula.
- The under-eye cream comes in a packing of 20 grams.
- It is non-greasy.
- The product brings a glow to the skin.
- It deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
- It is effective in treating early signs of aging, puffy eyes, and dark circles.
- Men and women can use the cream.
- It doesn’t contain artificial fragrances.
- No cons found so far.
How to Use Under-Eye Cream?
The skin around the area is delicate and is the first to show early signs of aging, mainly wrinkles, dark circles, and sagging. An under-eye cream can keep the skin healthy, strong, and young. But, it all depends on how well the cream is applied. Here are a few things to consider when using an under-eye cream.
- Clean the area with water to ensure the pores are open and ready to be penetrated by active ingredients of under-eye cream.
- Take a pea-sized quantity of the cream in one palm and apply it with the other hand’s ring finger. The ring finger will give a gentle touch as it is regarded as the weakest finger. The skin under the eye is delicate and should be handled carefully.
- Apply the cream starting from the innermost corner of the under-eye skin and moving outward.
- Wait for at least two minutes before applying makeup or other skincare products.
Under-eye creams can be applied one or two times a day – in the morning and before sleeping. However, it is important to ensure that the under-eye cream contains hydrating ingredients to help repair the skin.
When buying an under-eye cream, ensure the product comes in easy-to-store packaging and is convenient to use. The product should be in an adequate quantity for regular use. Here are some of the ingredients that make up a perfect under-eye cream for fighting the signs of early aging, dark circles, and puffiness.
- Hyaluronic acid: An under-eye cream with Hyaluronic acid as its ingredient can help improve skin elasticity. Hyaluronic acid also helps in hydrating and moisturizing the skin.
- Essential Vitamins: When making a purchase decision, ensure the product contains essential vitamins E, C, and K. Vitamin C is rich in antioxidants that can help protect skin from sun damage. It also helps brighten the skin. Vitamin E keeps the skin moisturized, and vitamin K helps reduce dark circles.
- Sun Protection Formula: It is a vital ingredient to fight off sun damage and early signs of aging.
Peptides: Peptides help boost collagen production that helps improve skin elasticity.
- Niacinamide: It is an antioxidant that helps brighten skin tone.
An under-eye cream with the ingredients mentioned above makes a perfect product. However, when buying a cream for treating wrinkles and dark circles, it is essential to consider skin type. A product suitable for sensitive skin may not be suitable for oily skin. Similarly, some skincare products are specifically designed for women.
Q. Who needs an under-eye cream?
A. Under-eye creams are formulated to treat puffy eyes, dark circles, wrinkles, and fine lines. Individuals with one or all of these problems can use the cream.
Q. Is it safe to use under-eye cream?
A. Under-eye cream is safe to use when applied appropriately. The skincare product can irritate the eye if applied to eyelashes or accidentally contacts the eyes. It is highly recommended to apply it in limited quantities. It should generally be applied twice a day before moisturizing the skin.
Under-eye creams have helped individuals treat early signs of aging around the eye contour area. The right application of under-eye cream reduces wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles, and puffy eyes. However, it is vital to buy a product free from artificial scents and harmful chemicals as they may irritate the eye.