The massage was long known to Ayurveda, much before it became a trend in the west and came back to India with different types of massage creams. Ayurvedic physicians were well versed in specialized massages using medicated oils that were infused with herbs chosen for different skin types to exfoliate and nurture skin. They knew the kind of massage and oil that would be ideal for oily skin. But over time, ayurvedic massages became rare, and companies started manufacturing creams for facial and body massage. Here we look at some of the best body and face massage creams for oily skin in India.
1. Khadi Natural Gold Herbal Facial Massage Cream
Every girl dreams of having radiant skin. This facial massage cream is spiked with the 24gold karat combined with herbal extracts to make your dreams come true when it comes to glowing skin. The cream contains anti-inflammatory properties that help in calming inflammation and reducing skin redness. Apart from you having to use it at home, the massage cream works wonders during facials. The 24K gold will penetrate your skin and help protect you from sun damage and getting wrinkles.
- Great Skin Moisturizer
- Contains Ginkgo Biloba Extracts that aids in fighting off pathogens
- Pleasing Aroma
- Skin cell stimulation
- Increase in Skin Elasticity
- Glowing Skin
Mention Aloe Vera anywhere, and you will get positive remarks about its effect on the skin. It has gel-like properties that are healing to the skin. It contains antioxidants plus Vitamin A and C, good for treating acne. Your skin needs nourishment and regular moisturizing if you are to get that glow. This massage gel is all-natural and is formulated with the Aloe Vera extract, making it suitable for all skin types.
- Rosy smell
- Quick Absorption
- Can be applied daily
- Can be left overnight after application
The environment can be detrimental to your skin. That’s why this fruit massage cream has been formulated with Vitamin E extract that is essential in keeping away harmful radicals from your skin. The primary ingredients in this cream are great moisturizers that leave your skin supple and soft.
- Glows your skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Fruity smell
Biocare Body Massage Cream is the ultimate solution to anti-ageing and sun damage. The key ingredient used in making this massage oil is vitamin E that helps in nourishing your skin. Olive oil used in formulating this cream is known for skin hydration and moisturizing. This body massage cream will help reduce the appearance of your scars, clear acne, and help treat dry skin.
- Best for normal and dry skin
- Can be used day and night
- Anti-dullness properties
- Smooth skin
This fascinating massage cream is infused with ingredients that will help rejuvenate your skin, leaving it smooth and fresh. The whitening actives used in its formulation will penetrate your skin to lighten and brighten it. This massage cream offers exquisite circulation, guaranteeing you a fresh-looking face with no wrinkles.
- Deep cleaning
- Anti-ageing properties
- Suitable for women under 30
- Tightening pores
- Ideal for all weathers
- Applicable to all skin types
6. O3+ Whitening Massage Cream
The main ingredient used in the manufacture of this amazing massage cream is Vitamin C. Every girl knows that vitamin C is the Holy Grail when it comes to having the brightest skin. It is essential for repairing damaged cells in your body and will help improve your complexion no matter what your skin type is. It will help to whiten and nourish your skin, leaving it completely free of spots and impurities.
- Skin smoothening
- Clearing black spots
- All skin types
- Improves even skin tone
- Contains Lactic acid that enhances skin whitening
This massage cream is known for having anti-ageing properties due to the essential ingredients used in making the cream. It will not have you worrying about clogged pores, nor will you be stressed about not having your skin hydrated. It’s the best cream for reducing the appearance of wrinkles while preserving the collagen that ensures that your skin remains firm.
- Leaves no breakouts no matter the skin type
- Natural glow
- Amazing moisturizer
- Aromatherapy properties
How to use Massage Creams
Your final look after using a massage cream is highly dependent on the application process. Massage creams are not to be rubbed onto the skin, but special care is to be exercised while applying the cream. Below are the guidelines to follow while using your preferred massage cream to achieve the best results.
- Application – Put a generous amount of the oil onto your palms, then massage in circular motions onto your skin to ensure full coverage and penetration of the cream or gel.
- Massage – Massage gently on your skin for up to 10 minutes until you feel the effects. Ensure not to rub forcefully as this may irritate your skin.
- Cleanse – At this stage, the massage cream will have been absorbed into your skin, and you can now wash off the cream as you enjoy your new radiant and hydrated skin.
It is recommended that you routinely change your massage creams with each season.
Benefits of massaging
Massaging of the skin is essential, no matter what your age. From facials to body massages, these are a form of therapy to relax and rejuvenate your body. So why massage? Below are a few advantages that should make you adopt this as part of your weekly routine, if not monthly.
1. Lubricate your skin to reduce friction.
2. Increase blood circulation that helps in the healing of skin trauma.
3. Stimulate body cells and strengthen your immunity.
4. Improve sleep patterns
5. Enhance your skin tone.
6. Quickly heal injuries
7. Reduce stress
8. Lower your blood pressure
9. Release muscle tension
10. Reduce your stress hormones.
Do you have a skincare routine? As you may know, the skin is the largest part of the body and plays a huge role in preventing our bodies from diseases and infections. That is why you must ensure that your skin remains fresh at all times. Let’s review some tips that may come in handy in ensuring that your skin remains healthy and hydrated.
- Rule of the thumb when it comes to your skin is to ensure that you do not use too many products at a go.
- Always use the right cleansers suitable for your skin type.
- Moisturize frequently. Ensure that you do this both day and night.
- Keep your hands away from your face.
- Keep your skin hydrated by drinking lots of water.
- Stay away from the sun or any direct heat.
- The human body sheds off the skin daily. Ensure to exfoliate a few times a week.
- Eat those vegetables!
- Girls! Make sure your brushes are clean.
- Make sunscreen your best friend.
- Find yourself products that work for you and incorporate them into your daily routine.
- Get your beauty sleep
Taking care of the skin is now part of the routine for both men and women. No one wants to look older than they are, and many will go to great lengths to ensure that those wrinkles and dark spots are not visible. Having glowing skin has forced people to look for products that will help their skins remain radiant and youthful for a longer time.
There are many products available in beauty shops, and you may be tempted to try everything on the shelves based on the reviews under each product. Always remember that what works for someone else will not necessarily work for you. Learn your skin type and check the components used in formulating the products to decide what will work well for your complexion.