Body hair is nothing to be ashamed of since it’s natural. However, not everyone likes a hairy body. We, women, love wearing trendy clothes like a mini dress, strappy tops, or even bikinis when on vacation, and having hair ruin the look of outfits is not the thing that we want. So, hair removal becomes a necessity. If you desire a non-hairy body, then finding a hair wax that is hassle-free, easy to use, and non-irritating should be your ultimate goal in your hair removal target.
Waxing is usually considered painful and messy. However, all this can be avoided with the right choice. Waxing delivers the benefit of not having to worry about hair removal for up to a month. With the right waxing product and tricks for effective waxing, you can do it yourself.
Below is a list of the top 10 best hot wax brand in India that will help you choose the ideal waxing product for you:
The Body Care chocolate hot wax is an ideal and well-known brand to use for legs, underarms, and arms hair removal. It consists of all-natural ingredients like cocoa, vitamins, almond & olive oil, and glycerin that offers a smooth waxing experience.
· Bestseller in India
· Melts quickly
· Spreads easy and smoothly on skin
· 100% vegan and no synthetic fragrance
· Comes with 30 wax strips
It is the most trusted hot wax brand in India. This wax variant does not only remove hair effectively but also helps in whitening the skin.
· Helps in lightening the skin
· Do not react to the skin
· Gently removes hair leaving glowing skin
3. Gigi Brazilian Waxing Kit
Although this wax can remove undesirable hair from any body region, it is best for bikini hair removal. It comes with a pre and post-wax treatment as well as wax applicators to ensure easy usability.
· An ideal choice for bikini waxing
· Can be used without waxing strips
· Longer lasting results
· Gentle on the skin
4. The Body Care Neem Hot Wax
This herbal wax with the goodness of neem and lemon removes hair from any part of the body. It does not cause bumps on the skin after waxing, dry or itchy skin, and ensure a smooth and painless waxing experience.
· 100% organic wax with neem’s healing properties
· Easily spreadable
· Sticks to thick hair effectively
· Unisex usability
This hot wax makes it easy to wax the upper lip area, brow shaping, and bikini region. It removes the smallest of hair, leaving behind smooth skin.
· Softens the skin with azuline oil and beeswax
· Ideal for waxing and shaping eyebrows
· Leaves glowing skin
· Gently removes hair
This wax consists of all organic materials that remove even the thickest hair from the body. It removes undesirable hair painlessly. With the goodness of milk and avocado butter, it does not rip off skin’s natural moisture and keeps it nourished. It dries up quickly upon application which makes it mess-free.
· Made with natural ingredients
· Avocado butter keeps skin moisturized
· No need for waxing strips
· Gentle for sensitive areas’ waxing like bikini regions
· An ideal choice for sensitive skin types
This white chocolate wax is very effective in hair removal. It does not further dry up the skin because of the moisturizing oils and white chocolate that it comprises. It is suitable for any region of the body.
· An ideal option for dry skin type
· Includes all organic ingredients
· Removes thick and short hair effectively
With the deep cleansing ingredient activated charcoal, this wax is ideal for waxing undesirable hair on any part of the body. It melts with ease and handy to apply smoothly on the skin for effective hair removal.
· Grips every hair
· Suitable for all skin types
· Does not cause dry skin
· Free of parabens
· Leaves no residue on the skin
9. Honey Herbal Aloe Vera Hot Wax
This hot wax has aloe vera as a vital ingredient, which is very good for its soothing properties. Waxing can be very painful for sensitive skin, but this hot wax calms the skin and causes no irritations. It is suitable for the removal of arms, legs, and underarm hair.
· An ideal choice for sensitive skin
· Reduced wax pain.
· Naturally heals the skin after waxing.
This wax is hassle-free in removing hair quickly and efficiently with no skin irritation due to the anti-inflammatory ingredient titanium dioxide. It also whites the skin due to the presence of white chocolate and moisturizing oils.
· No reddening of the skin
· Provides lustrous skin
· Protects skin from UV rays
· Ideal for all skin types
How to use a hot wax kit?
- Gently cleanse your skin in the area where you want to wax by exfoliation before applying wax. It will ensure that there are no oils or dead skin in the area.
- Do not apply moisturizer, and make sure your skin does not have any moisture.
- Apply the pre-wax treatment if your wax comes with any. Make sure the temperature of the wax is according to your skin tolerance level. Otherwise, the wax might damage your skin.
- Take the wax applicator and apply an even layer on the skin in the direction of the hair growth. Put the wax strip on it and pull out the hair in the opposite direction. Make sure that you’re keeping the strip parallel to the body for the best results.
- After the hair removal, clean it properly and apply post-wax treatment if any. Keep the skin moisturized using a moisturizer to heal the skin.
How to choose the best hot wax?
Choosing a wax kit is as important as learning how to use it. The following things are essential while selecting a hot waxing kit:
- While choosing a hair waxing product for yourself, you must select one, which has ingredients that could benefit and soothe your skin. Ingredients like aloe vera, avocado butter, neem, and more help prevent irritation of the skin.
- Get a waxing kit which is an all-in-one that means it must have a heater, wax applicator, waxing strips, and wax to make it easy for you to use as it comes.
- It must also have pre-wax and post-wax treatments like oils to prepare before waxing and repair your skin after waxing.
- Keep in mind the area in which you are buying the wax and buy according to the hair texture. In the bikini region, the thick hair would require a wax that pulls out the hair effectively.
- You should also know the basics of wax application to get the desired results and prevent damage to your skin.
Which one’s better: waxing or shaving?
Waxing is always better. Shaving does not remove hair from the roots, leaving the poking hair follicles, which grow out in a few days. Waxing removes the dead skin with the hair leaving a smooth and glowing skin that lasts longer.
What is the best hair removal wax type?
A hot wax that hardens after application requires no strips and contains soothing ingredients like neem, avocado butter, and aloe vera is ideal for a painless and convenient waxing experience.
Does waxing cause thicker hair growth?
No. waxing removes hair from the root, and after waxing regularly, your hair tends to grow back softer and lighter.
Which one is right, hot or cold wax?
Hot wax for sure. While cold wax may sound soothing as it is cool, it is difficult to work with cold wax. Hot wax spreads with ease on the skin and makes the waxing process faster and effective in hair removal.
Will waxing stop your hair growth permanently?
No. waxing does not permanently remove hair. Since waxing removes hair from the root, hair takes a natural period to grow back.
Waxing kits for use at home are not only easy to use but very affordable too. Follow the instructions, and you will get smooth skin at the ease of your own home without spending a lot of money in a salon. Waxing has many benefits. It keeps the skin soft and removes tan. It also allows you the freedom to wear various clothing types without worrying about showing undesirable hair.
Waxing is user-friendly and possible within the comfort of your home. But you must learn the basics of wax application and removal for better results. Also, choosing the wax with the essential elements according to your skin type should not be neglected. The wrong waxing kit can cause irreparable damage to your skin. Do thorough research and find the best waxing kit that suits you and provides lasting results.
Also Read: How To Make Hard Sugar Wax At Home