Benefits of Almond Milk for Skin: How To Use It?
We all know that almond milk is one of the best dairy products that many prefer a healthy diet. It is a typical drink that many prefer to add in smoothies, desserts, and shakes.
But have you ever heard about using almond milk in your skin to get rid of skin woes? If not, then you must know that almond milk is among the best skin care products that you must try at home to have better and glowing skin. Using almond milk for skin at home is the easiest and cheaper way to add shine to your skin texture and tone.
You might have been using many skincare products to better skin health, but why not use natural almond milk, which will take care of the skin gently. You don’t have to worry whether you have oily skin or dry skin; almond milk is suitable for all skin types.
Here we are going to tell you the benefits and uses of Almond milk for skin.
Benefits of Almond Milk for Skin
- The first and popular benefit of using almond milk is that it moisturizes the skin, keeping the skin hydrated
- When we hear about almond milk, we all know that it is full of Vitamin C and many other nutrients, making numerous skin benefits
- Almond Milk helps in rejuvenating the skin, which results in a refreshing look
- Almond Milk is an antioxidant, which means you will quickly
- get rid of ageing signs like wrinkles, fine lines, and more
- It helps in protecting your skin from free radicals
- Almond milk works as a great deep cleanser and nourishes the skin
- It helps moisturize the skin, so people with dry skin need not worry and use almond milk to better skin glow
- Almond Milk helps in reducing dark spots as it has skin brightening properties, so it whitens up the skin and removes all acne spots
- It helps in soothing the redness and sunburns
- Almond milk will give you better skin health and glowing skin at the end
Uses of Almond Milk
However, we all can buy almond milk from any retail store, but the best part is you can make almond milk at home without any extra effort. All you need to do is soak some almonds for 24 hours, then peel it off and put the almonds into a blender with a few cups of water. Blend it for five minutes, and then filter your almond milk through a thin cloth.
You can use the leftover almond pulp also in a face mask.
1. DIY Almond Pulp Face Mask
To make this face mask, you need almond pulp left from the natural almond milk, honey, lemon juice, and any essential oil of your choice.
- The first step you need to do is mix honey and almond pulp, then add lemon juice and a few oil drops.
- It would be best if you mixed everything gently to make a smooth paste.
- Before you apply the face mask, you must wash your face thoroughly and then use this face mask.
- Leave the show on the look for 10 minutes and then wash it off.
You can anytime make this face pack every time you make homemade almond milk. It is advisable to produce almond milk at home every week. This face mask will give you great skincare results.
2. DIY Almond Milk and Honey Face Mask
To make this face mask, you get yourself two tablespoons of almond milk, one tablespoon of honey, three drops of lavender oil, and oatmeal powder. You can use an oatmeal powder that is available in-store, or you can make it at home.
The first step to make this face mask is to add almond milk, honey, and lavender oil; it is recommended to warm up honey a bit to make a smooth paste when you mix all these three ingredients.
In the end, you can add oatmeal powder and mix it well to make a smooth paste. Make sure the paste is not much thick nor much thin. Before you apply this face mask, you must scrub your face. Then use the mask all over your face and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Now rinse your face with lukewarm water and then apply moisturizer. If you want to see excellent results of this face pack, then you must use this twice a week to restore and refresh your skin.
3. DIY Almond Milk Skin-Toning Face Mask
The best way to use Almond milk is for skin toning treatment. It hydrates and refreshes your skin, and you must use it once a week. Here we will tell you about almond milk treatment that replenishes the and gives a fresh and glowing look.
The best part about this treatment is you can customize the pack according to your skin type; all you need is pure almond milk and other natural ingredients. The following is the list of natural ingredients that you must add according to your skin type with almond milk:
For Oily Skin– You must add Kaolin clay with Almond milk
For Dry Skin– You need to add a few drops of any essential oil like almond oil, lavender, coconut, and more
For Sensitive Skin– Honey is the best ingredient that takes care of your sensitive skin
Acne-Prone Skin– Make sure you add tea tree oil with almond Milk
Ageing Signs– Get coconut oil to mix it well with Almond Milk
Dull Skin– Aloe vera gel and Almond milk is a great combination
When you want to use almond milk for any skin treatment, the first thing you must get is two tablespoons of almond milk, add any of the above natural ingredients, and mix it well. Now you can take the help of cotton balls, dip your cotton balls in the milk and then apply it to your face. Let the milk dry up, and then reuse it for 5 minutes. It will give you a glowing and refreshing look.
So the above are all benefits and uses of Almond milk. All services are easy and convenient to use at home. Now get bright and shining skin with the help of Almond Milk!