Beetroot is a great vegetable that has many health benefits; it is popular because of its multiple advantages. As we all know that many people use this impressive red coloured vegetable to boost the haemoglobin level and to purify the blood, and it is a rich vegetable that helps boost metabolism. While knowing its health benefits, we may not be aware of its services to our skin. It is an excellent armour for our skin texture and tone.
We all face some or another skin woes, like acne, blemishes, wrinkles, or dark spots, somehow Beetroot is among the best vegetables that help in fighting against all such skin woes.
Usually, we use Beetroot in salads and juices, but the question comes how it is helpful for our skin.
When we consume it, we are sure that it is rich in minerals, vitamins, and full of anti-inflammatory properties. And when it is applied to the skin, it will give us glowing and beautiful skin due to its antioxidant properties.
Why is Beetroot among the best vegetables for skin?
When we say Beetroot is a blood purifier and energy booster, it is also helpful when you apply it over the skin. It has the following benefits for the skin:
- Beetroot is rich in vitamin C; it is responsible for the natural production of collagen that further improves the skin complexion.
- It gives a glowing skin tone
- It helps in reducing acne and wrinkles
- Blemishes disappear with the help of Beetroot
- It helps in brightening the skin tone
- As it is responsible for better skin elasticity, it is a great product that helps in reducing fine lines.
- It is responsible for hydrating the skin, which is a must for dry skin.
Here in this blog, we will share some beetroot face packs that will help you to get rid of pimples and allow you to have a better skin complexion. In the below Beetroot face packs, we will explain to you how to include Beetroot on your daily skin routine for dry skin and skin whitening.
Beetroot face pack for Pimples
1. Beetroot and Curd Face Pack
Most people face acne; it is a common skin problem that is a significant problem that disturbs the appearance. The first thing we must know the reason for acne is clogged pores. So in that face Beetroot is rich in Vitamin C, which helps in unclogging the pores and it has antioxidant properties that further help in fighting against free radicals. The best face pack you can use to get rid of acne is Beetroot and curd face pack. Beetroot with curd is beneficial to get rid of pimples and acne, as curd is full of lactic acid that helps the skin to unclog the pores. All you need is a few tablespoons of curd and beetroot juice.
- Get a bowl and put some beetroot juice in a bowl and add curd.
- Make a consistent and smooth paste ad then apply it all over your face.
- Make sure you spread the face pack for 15 minutes and wash it with cold water.
To see effective and best results of beetroot and curd face pack, you must use this pack once or twice a week.
2. Beetroot and Lemon Facepack
When we add Beetroot and lemon, it is a great face pack for skin whitening. As we are aware that lemon is an excellent source of Vitamin C, it helps in the production of collagen, which results in better complexion and skin tone. Both lemon and Beetroot are brightening agents that help in better skin appearance and also improves the uneven skin tone. If you are curious to know how to make such a face pack for skin whitening, then you must get two things, they are lemon juice and beetroot juice.
- Mix these two juices in a small bowl, and evenly apply it to your face and neck.
- Leave the mixture on your face for half an hour and then rinse it off after half an hour.
You can easily make this face pack and always remember you will see noticeable results if you apply this face pack twice a week.
Beetroot face pack for Skin Whitening
1. Beetroot and Orange Peel Powder Facepack
Now comes the popular face pack for skin brightening. Where you only need two ingredients, Beetroot, and orange peel powder. When you mix orange peel powder in beetroot juice, you will see excellent results of skin whitening. Orange is rich in Vitamin C, so it is responsible for better skin elasticity and better skin tone. This face pack is helpful in deep cleansing the skin which results in skin brightening.
- Add one tablespoon of beetroot juice with two tablespoons of orange peel powder.
- Mix it well in a bowl to make a smooth paste.
- Apply it all over your face and neck.
To see the best results you should use this pack after every alternative day.
2. Beetroot and Tomato Juice Face Pack
The face pack that contains Beetroot and tomato juice will result in reducing blemishes. Tomato juice has astringent properties that help remove stubborn marks.
- Add one tablespoon of both, beetroot juice and tomato juice.
- Mix it well and then easily apply it over your scars.
- You must leave this pack for 15 minutes to see the best results.
Ensure you use this face pack thrice in a week to get rid of blemishes.
Beetroot face pack for Dry Skin
1. Beetroot and Milk Face Pack
Here comes the best face pack for dry skin. When you mix milk with beetroot juice, you will see excellent results. It will help your skin to fight against dry skin problems. It is essential to know that if you add almond milk, it will be best, otherwise regular milk also shows fantastic results. Almond milk is responsible for hydrating the skin, and regular milk contains lactic acid, which helps in reducing dry skin woes.
- Add one tablespoon of beetroot juice with one tablespoon of milk and a few drops of almond milk, to make a perfect face pack for dry skin.
- Mix all ingredients well, and then leave it aside for 15 minutes rest.
- Apply the mixture on your face and leave for half an hour.
You must use this pack 2-3 times a week to see the best results.
2. Beetroot and Honey Face Pack
When we talk about Beetroot mixed with honey, it works as an anti-ageing face pack. Beetroot juice is an excellent form of Vitamin C which helps in the production of collagen, which also helps in improving skin cell formation, and that reduces fine lines and wrinkles. When honey is present with beetroot juice, honey performs excellent as it is an antioxidant that diminishes all fine lines and wrinkles.
- Add one tablespoon of honey with one tablespoon of beetroot juice, mix it well to make a consistent and smooth paste.
- Now apply the face pack all over your face and especially under your eyes to get rid of wrinkles.
- Leave the pack for 20 minutes and then rinse it thoroughly with cold water.
To see the maximum reduction of blemishes quickly, you should apply this face pack twice a week.
Now you don’t have to worry about dry skin or dark complexion, you only need beetroot and other natural ingredients to make a facemask at your home without spending extra dollars and time. They are easy to make homemade face masks that you can make any time of the day. Now enjoy beetroot skin benefits by applying any of the above facemasks.