Amla juice is a natural remedy for aching muscles, tired eyes, poor digestion, and overall wellbeing. The tiny fruit is a rich source of nutrients that your body needs for proper function. Including a small quantity of amla juice in your diet can give wonderful results. The fruit is safe to have and makes a perfect addition to the everyday meal. In this article, we have shared the best amla juice brand in India to incorporate into your lifestyle.
Composition of Amla
Amla has a lot of nutritional properties. The fruit contains vitamin C, A, pectin, alkaloids, magnesium, calcium, proteins, polyphenols, gallotannins, carotene, iron, potassium, carbohydrates, and essential amino acids.
Benefits of Amla Juice
Amla juice contains Vitamin C and A in abundance along with essential vitamins, nutrients, and amino acids. Its properties help boost the immune system and keep the body healthy. Here are some of the benefits of amla juice:
- Remedy for Cold: Amla juice contains vitamin C that helps provides relief from cold.
- Improves Digestive System: Regular intake of amla juice helps improve digestion. It helps curb appetite. Drinking amla juice before meals also helps the body absorb the nutrients from the food.
- Eases Pain: Amla juice is rich in antioxidants, which helps heal muscle pain, ulcers, and joint pains.
- Purifies the Blood: The juice works as a natural blood purifier. Consuming amla juice with a teaspoon of jaggery powder can help improve the iron level in the body. Mixing amla powder with honey can help keep the body hydrated.
- Improves Vision: Amla is a rich source of vitamin A. Eating amla fruit or adding the powder to the diet or drinking amla juice every day can help improve vision, redness of the eye, and itchiness.
10 Best Amla Juice Brand in India
Baidyanath Amla juice is made from natural ingredients. It is an effective remedy for the dandruff-prone scalp. Drinking amla juice two times a day cleanses the skin. Besides, it is also good for oral health.
- The amla juice is 100% organic
- It contains no artificial colours
- The juice has anti-ageing properties
2. Patanjali Amla Juice
Patanjali amla juice is organic and safe to ingest and is used as oil for massaging scalp and skin. The juice improves the shine of the hair when added to the shampoo. Drinking amla juice can help improve the overall health of the family.
- The juice strengthens and nourishes the hair
- It helps prevent split ends.
- The juice provides overall nourishment to the body.
Consuming Jiva Ayurveda amla juice twice a day can help keep the body fit. It will help improve your grace and beauty while improving skin texture and complexion. The oil stimulates the production of red blood cells. Jive Ayurveda amla juice is also good for eyesight. Drinking this juice every day may help get rid of those dreaded spectacles forever.
- It contains antioxidant properties
- It helps improve visions
- It can help treat redness of the eye
Kapiva amla juice is beneficial for treating high blood pressure and it also helps lose weight. It contains Vitamin C that promotes collagen production, making the skin soft, supple, and smooth.
Regularly drinking Kapiva amla juice can help treat acne. A few drops of this juice down your nostril helps treat a bleeding nose.
- It contains natural ingredients.
- Kapiva amla juice is a rich source of vitamin C.
- Improves skin tone.
- Prevents acne and oiliness.
This juice provides energy and nutrients to the body. It is 100% raw juice, which is free from artificial colouring, flavouring, and preservatives. It helps weight loss and cuts fat from the belly. It also helps improve the immunity system of children.
- It comes in a one-litre tetra pack.
- It is the pure raw extract of amla.
- It does not contain preservatives, artificial sugars, and flavours
- Help reduce weight
This unfiltered and fibre-rich amla juice aids the digestive system. Although it is very good for health drinking Nutriorg Organic amla juice in excess can cause diarrhoea. The juice is free from artificial flavours and colours. In certain cases, the product has shown to be effective in dissolving kidney stones, which are then flushed out of the body through urine.
- Full of fibre
- No artificial flavour
- It helps dissolves kidney stones
This amla ras is especially good for pregnant and nursing women as it gives them extra energy, the time when they need it the most. It is beneficial for not just the women but the baby too who gets the nourishment through mother’s milk. Take about 25 ml of Amrita Swadeshi Shudh Amla Ras for pure blood. It also helps flush out toxins from the body, making it disease-free.
- Flushes out toxins
- Makes the body disease-free
- Provides energy to pregnant and lactating women
8. NourishVitals Aloe Vera and Amla Super Energizer Juice
The juice contains good quality amla and aloe vera. It flushes out impurities from the body to normalize its function. NourishVitals Aloe Vera and Amla Super Energizer Juice is a rich source of amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and polysaccharide and contains 20 of 22 essential amino acids.
- Cleans the body of impurities
- Hydrates the body
The juice is prepared from premium quality amla and contains vitamin C that helps nourish the hair. The juice is available in nine flavours, with each flavour having its own benefit.
Consuming Akiva Love Amla Juice before breakfast can help keep the digestive system healthy. A regular intake of the product can provide adequate nutrients to the body.
- Improves digestion
- Improves the body’s absorption of nutrients from meals
Disano Amla Juice works wonders for patients undergoing chemotherapy as it helps improve the digestive system and boost energy levels. It contains natural fibres.
- Boost energy levels.
- Provide relief from aching muscles and joints.
Q. Can amla help cure high blood pressure?
A. Amla has proven to be effective in maintaining blood pressure as it contains antioxidants and nutrients.
Q. Can amla powder be taken for drinking?
A. Yes, amla powder can be used for making an amla drink—dilute four grams of amla powder in lukewarm or hot water. Add honey to improve the taste.
Q. What are amla health benefits?
A. Health benefits of amla include improved immune system, digestion, fertility, vision, blood sugar levels, and more.
Amla is a good source of antioxidants and nutrients that help keep the body healthy and strong. Drinking amla juice daily can keep the digestive system healthy. Amla juice is also good for people suffering from cancer and kidney stones. It has proven to help reduce stone size in the body and wash them out of the body through urine. Daily consumption of amla is a natural way to keep the body fit and strong.
Also Read: DIY Shikakai Shampoo at Home