Lipsticks are a girl’s best friend. Lipsticks inevitably find their way onto the lips as their sole purpose is to hydrate and moisturize them. However, they contain ingredients such as paraben, alcohol, sulfate, phthalate, and other chemicals. Each one of these is a potential hazard to your health.
The use of organic lipstick is a great way to look pretty and get the matte finish on your lips without worrying about your health. Here are the eight best organic brands to look for in the market.
8 Best Herbal/Ayurvedic Lipsticks in India 2020
Lotus herbal comprises natural substances like Vitamin C, Jojoba, Aloe Vera, and essential oil that keep your lips supple and moisturized. It is available in 10 beautiful shades.
- It contains antioxidants protecting your lips from damage.
- It contains Aloe Vera that moisturizes and nourishes the lips.
- Jojoba helps promote skin healing.
- It contains natural ingredients.
- It is paraben-free.
- It glides effortlessly during application due to its smooth texture.
Soultree Ayurvedic lipstick comprises pure natural pigments that enhance the natural beauty of your lips. Soultree Ayurvedic is boosted with organic almond oil and organic ghee, making it rich in moisture. It is available in 24 different shades catering to most skin tones.
- Contains organic ghee and almond oil to keep your lips soft and smooth
- It seals in moisture to protect and nourish the lips.
- It is 100% vegetarian.
The Diva pout lipstick has a creamy matte formula giving you a moist long-lasting finish on your lips. The lipstick comes enriched with natural ingredients like beeswax and essential oils that keep your lips hydrated, soft, and plump.
- It keeps the lips moisturized.
- It has a smooth texture making the application an easy process.
- The pout lipstick keeps the lips hydrated all day long.
- The pout lipstick is highly pigmented, keeping the lips nourished.
- It is diverse, as it is available in 12 different shades.
- It has a creamy matte finish that gives you the glow needed on your lips.
4. Colorganics – Hemp Organics Rose Petal Lipstick
Hemp organic lipstick is a combination of organic beeswax and Carnauba plant wax. This combination helps the Hemp organic lipstick lock the moisture in and give your lips a kiss-proof pigment that is long-lasting. The lipstick does not contain any synthetic preservatives.
- It is gluten-free; it does not contain any wheat.
- The product is 100% natural.
- It is USDA certified organic base of the plant-derived.
- It moisturizes and soothes the lips.
- The lipstick is 100 preservative-free.
- It contains no parabens.
- It does not contain fragrances.
Jane Iredale Lip fixation is both a lip gloss and a lip stain. This lipstick tends to last longer due to its double-existing nature.
- It has a glossy finish.
- It soothes the lips for long-lasting comfort throughout the day.
- Each stain offers coverage without drying.
- It has a muted, gloss stain color that enhances small lips, making them look fuller.
- The duo lipstick is vegan and gluten-free.
- It gives one a soft saturated look.
6. Bare Minerals
Bare Mineral is an organic brand that is ideal for those who are health conscious. The lipstick comprises many healthy minerals. It has antioxidants properties that assist in skin repair and maintenance. It comes with a collection of 12 different shades.
- It helps to nourish and hydrate the lips.
- It protects and softens the lips.
- It gives the lips a natural, plumped finish.
- It has a sleek and lightweight formula making it easy to wear all day.
- It is comfortable and long-lasting.
If you are looking for a luxury look that does not compromise your conscience, then Josie Moran is the product for you. The lipstick has a 3-in one formula offering you the shine of lip-gloss, the vibrancy of lipstick, and the lush moisture of a balm.
- Long-lasting and giving fuller lips.
- Josie Maran lipstick is easy to apply thanks to its smooth texture.
- It is light on your lips.
- It softens the lips offering a high-shine finish.
- It is a high pigmented product.
8. W3II People Nudist Colorbalm Stick
This product is rich in organic omega oils and Aloe Vera. The colour balm sticks treat and leaves stressed lips soothed, supple, and protected. It offers various colours that spice up your lips.
- The color balm gives a subtle boost of colour and shine.
- It treats and protects stressed lips.
- It offers a variety of colour options to the client.
- It hydrates the lips with the help of organic rosehip oil.
- It has a smooth and balmy texture, making it easy to apply.
Things To Consider Before Buying Organic Lipsticks
Before you go out to buy a lipstick, you need to consider a few factors to understand if the product is suitable for you or not. Below are some of the factors to consider before purchasing an organic lipstick.
When purchasing organic lipsticks, it is essential to check the ingredients used on the product. Some manufacturers may claim a product is organic and will still contain parabens, alcohol, synthetic pigments, and synthetic fragrances.
If you are purchasing an organic lipstick for the first time, it is best to source it from a known and reputable brand. Since they have a reputation to maintain, they will provide you with high-quality organic lipsticks.
It’s equally important to check the shelf life of a product. Avoid using an organic lipstick past its expiration date, as it can lead to potential damage to your lips. It is advisable to always check the expiration date of an organic lipstick before purchase.
Reviews are the best source of information when purchasing a product. It gives you real customer experiences that can guide your decision before making a purchase. Always ensure you do enough research on a product before buying it.
There’s no need to continue using chemical-based products, while the option for organic products is available. Organic lipsticks are readily available and safe for use. More and more people are adopting the use of organic products.