Milk powder is a hidden gem for skincare available in almost every household. It is an active ingredient for tan or sunburn removal, and skin lightening. Instead of buying an expensive branded tan removal pack, we can make an easy and effective one at home. Here are a few milk powder face packs, continuous use of which will help you get rid of tanning.
1. Milk Powder, Honey, and Lemon Juice
The lactic acid in lemon juice is an efficient ingredient to lighten your skin and dark spots. Together with the milk powder, they work wonderfully to remove tan.
- Milk Powder
- Lemon juice one tablespoon
- Take equal parts of all ingredients and mix it to make a smooth paste.
- Apply it on the skin of your face and neck and leave it for 20 minutes with the help of a brush.
- Wash it with cold water and pat dry your face.
- Repeat the pack 2-3 times a week to effectively remove the tan and always moisturize the face afterwards.
2. Milk Powder Pack with Oats, Sugar, and Honey
Oats and sugar are nature’s one of the best scrubbers. And there is none better than honey to restore the moisture in your face.
- Milk powder one tablespoon
- One handful of rolled oats
- Half spoon of honey
- Half spoon of sugar
- Mix all the ingredients into a smooth and uniform paste. You can use rose water to dilute.
- Now, apply the face pack on the affected area and leave it 10-15 minutes.
- Wash the pack with cold water in a circular motion to get rid of dead skin cells from your face.
- You can use this face pack twice a week to get the maximum benefit from it.
3. Milk Powder, banana, and Clay Face Pack
Clay or fuller’s earth is known to work wonders, especially for oily skinned people.
- One tablespoon of fullers’ earth
- Milk powder two full tablespoons
- One tablespoon of mashed banana
- Half tablespoon of honey
- Half tablespoon of lemon juice
- Mix all the above ingredients to reach a consistency convenient to you.
- Apply the mask to your face and neck.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes and then wash it with cold water.
4. Milk Powder with Rice Flour
Rice flour is used as the magic ingredient of facial care for generations. This pack will get rig of tan along with the white or blackheads.
- Milk powder
- Rice flour
- Rosewater as needed
- First, mix dry ingredients with the help of a spoon and use the rose water to make a thick paste.
- Apply the mixture on your face and neck and leave it for 20 minutes to dry.
- Wash it with cold water in a circular motion to have the scrubbing effect and pat dry.
- You can use this face pack at most thrice a week.
5. Milk Powder with Turmeric and Rose Water
Turmeric is known to have a glowing effect on your skin. Therefore, this face pack not only removes the tan but also restores the glow.
- Milk powder one tablespoon
- Rosewater as per requirement
- A pinch of turmeric
- Mix all the above things to make a thick paste. Dilute it with rose as per your intended consistency.
- Apply the mask on a clean face with the help of a brush and leave it for 20 minutes.
- This pack is quite useful anytime you require a quick fix for your skin.
Choose any of the above face packs to get rid of your tan and stress. It is always better to choose homemade facial masks over a store-bought one as there is no risk of chemicals like GMO, Sulphur, and bleach.
Have you tried any of these before or maybe have created one on your own? Any questions for us? Do let us know in the comments below!