Roses are the epitome of love and beauty. Roses are widely used for various purposes like beauty, fragrance since ancient times. It also has many medicinal values. They are rich in texture and make you feel relaxed in many ways. In earlier times, queens used to take milk baths with rose petals, that moisturized their skin and made their skin supple, soft, and squidgy. Rose powder is trendy and is used in multiple ways to improve your skin and aid numerous issues in your skin.
Benefits of Rose Powder
Rose powder is very easily found in the market and online store. They have various benefits and can be paired up with many more natural ingredients to give your skin that extra glow and blush. Let’s see some top benefits of inculcating rose powder in your skincare regime:
1. Antioxidant Property
Rose powder is rich in antioxidants which make your skin look very soft and healthy. You can put on a face mask of rose powder mixed with water or milk if you are facing any irritation in your skin. You will get an instant soothing effect as it is rich in antioxidants.
2. Acts as Natural Cleanser
One of the benefits of using rose powder is that it acts as a natural cleanser. If you go outside your home in pollution and dirt, then you can use a rose powder pack which will serve as a natural cleanser for your skin and will keep your skin supple and clean.
3. Excellent Toner
If you want to fight pigmentation or open pores issues in your skin then using a rose powder face pack or using it as toner mixed with other ingredients can even out your skin and prevent pigmentation or pores issues on your face. Using it can show a clear visible difference and proves very beneficial for your face.
4. Prevents Wrinkles and Ageing
Women in their 40’s or 50’s should use rose powder as it is very beneficial to counter ageing and also prevents wrinkles on your face. Rose powder has anti-ageing properties and also prevents your skin from free radicals when you step out of your house in sunlight and dirt.
5. Acts as Natural Coolant
Whenever you get small burn marks or other irritation problems on your face, then applying rose powder can prove very calming for you and will act as a natural coolant for your skin and will provide you with a soothing effect.
Face Pack and other uses of Rose Powder
Rose powder has multiple uses; it is widely used in face packs to counter different problems and issues in your skin. Let’s see some of the face pack recipes from rose powder that you can quickly try at home to enhance your skin in many ways.
1. Rose Powder Face Pack for Normal Skin
Rose powder with Rose Water Face pack
If you have a normal skin type and want to even out your skin texture to achieve that extra glow and shine, then you can use a simple rose powder face pack.
- Firstly take a bowl and then add one tablespoon of rose powder with a little amount of rose water.
- Mix all the ingredients well and make a thick paste and apply it to your face in an upward motion.
- Please keep it for about 10 to 15 minutes until it is completely dry and wash the rose face pack with lukewarm water and pat dry with a tissue or towel.
- Spray some rose water for extra benefits.
Using this face pack every week for months can help you achieve the glow you always wanted.
2. Rose Powder Face Pack for Acne-prone Skin
Rose powder with Sandalwood and Honey Face pack
Another useful face pack for normal skin is using rose powder with sandalwood and honey. Honey is rich in antioxidants which prevents ageing and even out the skin tone while sandalwood has cooling properties that help to calm down the acne on your face. They are one of the best ingredients to team up with rose powder for acne-prone skin. Let’s see how you can make this face pack.
- Take a bowl and add one tablespoon of rose powder with one tablespoon of sandalwood and half a tablespoon of honey.
- Mix all of those ingredients well to make a thick paste.
- Apply it gently on your face in an upward motion.
- Let the face pack dry for 10-20 minutes and wash with lukewarm water and pat dry.
3. Rose Powder Face Pack for Oily Skin
Rose powder with Yoghurt Face pack
People with oily skin type can try the face pack with rose powder and yoghurt. Rose has antioxidants and helps to secrete excessive oil from the face when mixed with yoghurt as it provides toning benefits and reduces oil secretion. It’s a very simple step recipe to make this face pack.
- Take one tablespoon of rose powder in a bowl and add two tablespoons of yoghurt to it.
- Mix two of them well to make a consistent paste.
- Apply it firmly on your face and let it dry for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash with cold water and pat dry.
4. Rose Powder Face Pack for Dry Skin
Rose powder with Milk Cream and Honey Face pack
There are days especially in winters when most people face dry skin issues, to solve this problem and make your skin feel hydrated and moisturized you can try a rose powder face pack with milk cream and honey. Milk is very moisturizing and helps to bring back the hydration of the skin. Honey is rich in antioxidants which helps to provide supple and soft skin.
- Add one tablespoon of rose powder with two tablespoons of regular milk cream and one tablespoon of honey in a bowl.
- Mix rose powder, milk cream, and honey well to form a thick paste.
- Apply it over your face in an upward direction.
- Let the rose face pack dry for 15-20 minutes and wash with cold water.
- Pat dry and apply a moisturizer for complete hydration of the face.
All these face packs of rose powder are very easy to make at your home. From now onwards you don’t need to spend a lot of money at the salon to get perfect glowing skin. Rose powder is a great ingredient that can fight many skin problems and make your skin look flawless with regular use. So enjoy the skin benefits by using any of these face packs at home.