Are you tired of flaking skin? Do you want your face to always look cleaner, fresher, and brighter? If the answer to these questions is yes, then you need to incorporate toning as part of your daily skincare regime. Toning is an essential part of your daily skincare routine, no matter what type of skin you have.
Toners are essential, especially when it comes to balancing the PH level of the skin, moisturizing the skin, removing excess oil and dead skin cells. This helps the skin be less susceptible to infections. For those with dry skin, toning is vital for your skin. Below are some of the advantages of using a toner for your dry skin.
Benefits of Toner to Dry Skin
- Toners are used to balance the PH level of the skin.
- Toners help reduce skin blemishes and dark spots and even out skin tone.
- Toners tighten enlarged skin pores.
- They are used to soothe the skin.
- Toners help in restoring moisture.
- They can be used to provide additional cleansing for the skin.
- Toners contain natural oils that help reduce flaking and dryness of the skin.
- They form an additional layer that protects the skin from environmental pollutants.
7 Best Toners for Dry Skin in India
1. L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Whitening and Moisturizing Toner
L’Oreal Paris is a renowned makeup provider worldwide. And it is without a doubt that one of their toners L’Oreal Paris White Perfect Whitening and Moisturizing Toner makes it on the top 7 best list of toners in India.
- The toner minimizes the size of the pores, which leads to the reduction of dirt accumulation on the skin.
- It contains vitamin C, which aids in whitening the skin.
- The product is used to soothe skin texture.
- The toner also helps regulate the production of melanin.
- The toner contains a pro-exfoliating feature that provides an advanced peeling agent leaving your skin smooth after every use.
- It helps bring back the glow on your skin.
- The toner is absorbed quickly without leaving behind any residue; this will leave your skin soft and refined.
- The toner helps remove blemishes on the skin and pigmentation.
Forest Essential facial tonic mist is a natural toner best known for dry skin. The product is extracted from Rose, Kewda, Marigold, Saffron, and Bela. The flowers are steam distilled to obtain essential oils and residue water to make the mist Panchpushp.
You can use this toner as often as required during the day to keep the skin hydrated and fresh.
- Roses used in the formulation of the product helps in ensuring the skin is hydrated throughout the day.
- Bela and Kewda replenish your skin moisture levels.
- Saffron gives your skin the natural glow it deserves.
- The floral fragrance from the water residue will uplift your moods instantly.
- The toner soothes the skin off any dryness left after cleansing the face.
- The toner is 100% natural, free from parabens and sulfates.
- The toner helps tone the skin while minimizing the size of the enlarged pores.
3. The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner
The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner will refresh your skin by removing any hidden dirt, so that the skin is completely clean. It is a must-have as it helps remove leftover makeup residue from the skin, leaving your skin moisturized.
- It is easily absorbed into the skin because of its light consistency.
- It gives your skin a cooling sensation while it hydrates your skin in the process.
- The toner contains Vitamin E, which helps protect the skin from UV damage.
- It also assists with hyperpigmentation of the skin by reducing melanin production.
- The toner does not contain alcohol.
- It is also used to remove traces of makeup, leaving the skin feeling refreshed.
- It moisturizes the skin because of its moisturizing properties obtained from trade soya oil, an ingredient found in the toner.
As the name indicates, the toner works like magic when it comes to eliminating blackheads on the skin while preventing new ones from forming. If you are looking for that will give you glowing and healthy-looking skin, this is the toner to use. It has been dermatologically and allergy-tested.
- The toner is non-comedogenic.
- It helps cool off the burning sensation on the skin.
- The toner helps strengthen the natural water and oil balance of the skin.
- It helps remove dead skin cells.
- Continuous usage of the product helps prevent the formation of new blackheads.
Lotus Herbal Rosetone Rose Petals Facial Skin Toner is a local Indian brand that contains natural products like Aloe Vera, Tulsi leaves, Rose, and Vetiver. Lotus Herbal Rosetone Rose Petals is a herbal toner that moisturizes and tones the skin giving you a healthy glow.
- The toner gets easily absorbed into the skin, reviving and moisturizing it.
- The Lotus Herbal Rosetone Rose Petals toner enhances the elasticity of your skin.
- The presence of Aloe Vera helps in skin lightening.
- The tulsi leaves have natural antiseptic properties reducing the risk of infection.
- The presence of vetiver helps in skin cell regeneration while boosting the generation of new cells.
- Lotus Herbal Rosetone Rose Petals also contains Vitamin C that inhibits the production of melanin, helping to lighten the hyperpigmentation and dark spots.
- Prolonged usage of the Lotus Herbal Rosetone Rose Petals toner will lead to a tightening of the pores, giving you a healthy glow.
The product is 100% natural, with rose water being the primary ingredient. It also contains Aloe Vera, dates, and peppermint extracts.
- The rose water helps to soothe and tone the skin, improving the skin’s texture and complexion.
- The presence of peppermint helps to detoxify the skin.
- It is enriched with Aloe Vera that moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
- The toner also helps maintain the skin’s PH balance.
- The astringent properties in the toner help get rid of impurities from the skin while tightening the pores giving you an even-toned complexion.
- The toner contains cooling and purifying properties that help with the prevention of pimples.
The Biotique Cucumber Water Toner is a greenish, water-like liquid with a sweet, fine lemony, and cucumber smell. It contains natural extracts of coriander, cucumber, peppermint, and Barberry. It balances the PH of the skin and keeps it in its purest form.
- The presence of cucumber in the toner gives the skin proper hydration and a cooling effect.
- It also reduces irritation on the skin.
- Barberry contains anti-inflammatory properties which improves the texture of your skin while nourishing it.
- It does not contain harmful elements as it contains 100% natural ingredients.
- It clears any blemishes or breakouts on the skin.
- The present coriander in the toner helps with the removal of dead skin cells.
How to use a Toner?
You can easily incorporate toners into your day-to-day routine. Use it immediately after cleansing your face and before you apply the moisturizer of your choice. Below are the steps you can follow to apply toner on dry skin.
- Pour a little toner on your cotton pad.
- Gently wipe your face from the center to the outer part, avoiding the eye area. Do not forget the neck.
- Allow the toner to get absorbed into the skin for a few seconds.
- Proceed with the application of your other skincare products.
Buyer’s Guide to Choosing the Best Toner
When choosing a toner that would be compatible with your dry skin, you should consider the following.
- Ingredients – Some toners to look for are the ones that can offer proper hydration for your skin, balance your skin PH, reduce skin blemishes, and give you a glowing and even skin tone.
- Avoiding Products With Strong Astringents – If you have dry skin, you need to keep away from products with a high concentration of alcohol and witch hazel, which will irritate the skin.
- Price – When purchasing toner for your dry skin, it’s important to consider the amount of money you will spend on the product. A good toner is considered a healthy skin investment but be careful so as not to go overboard.
Having good glowing skin doesn’t have to be an uphill task. You can easily incorporate a good toner to be part of your daily routine. The results are worth the investment. Ensure that you use the toner of your choice at least twice a day immediately after cleansing and before moisturizing.
What is standing between you and radiant, glowing skin? Act now to get yourself a toner that is compatible with your dry skin. Sit back and get amazed by the results.